NORMAL SEASON 1 SEP 20 – 31 MAR 21
Leeward Pavilion: A$5,148
Windward Pavilion: A$7,644
Surcharge applies 21 DEC 20 – 9 JAN 21
INCLUSIONS FOR TWO ADULTS
+ Four nights accommodation at the world-class qualia, Hamilton Island.
+ A la carte breakfast at the Long Pavilion Restaurant daily.
+ Dinner at either the Long Pavilion or Pebble Beach Restaurant on one evening only.
+ 2 x 18-hole rounds of golf (one per adult) including return launch transfers from Hamilton Island and use of a 2-seater electric golf on-course.
+ VIP return transfers from Hamilton Island/Marina to qualia (arrival/departure details must be advised at time of booking).
+ VIP chauffeur service around Hamilton Island.
+ Non-alcoholic beverages at qualia (bottled beverages, water, tea and coffee).
+ Exclusive use of a golf buggy for duration of stay.
+ Use of non-motorised watercraft.
+ Complimentary WiFi.
- This package includes golf for each adult.
- Guests must arrival on Dent Island at least 20 minutes prior to the tee off time.
- Launch transfers will depart Hamilton Island Marina every hour on the hour.
- 18 holes of golf takes approximately 5 hours to complete. Please take this in to consideration when arranging flights / transfers to and from the island.
- Driver of Golf Buggy will be required to hold a current driver's license.
- 1 Golf Buggy will be allocated between 2 players.
Tee Off Time:
- Tee time will automatically be booked in on the second day of the guest's stay (ie. the day after the arrival date) with a start time of 10.00am or nearest available time. Exact tee off time will be advised upon confirmation of booking.
Golf Club / Shoe Hire:
- Equipment can be hired from the Pro Shop at Hamilton Island Golf Club. This can be done on arrival at the Hamilton Island Golf Club.
- Guests must abide by the dress regulations and are expected to honour the etiquette of the game.
- The Golf Course, clubhouse and driving range are subject to the dress regulations.
- Men's shorts must be above the knees.
- Men with shorts must wear socks.
- Slacks must not be worn tucked in.
- Golf Shoes with soft spikes (or appropriate footwear) must be worn on the course and practice areas.
- Football or sporting type shorts.
- Tops displaying large motifs or advertising.
- Shirts without collars (an exception applies to women's' attire and shirts that are specifically designed for golf).
- Denim of any description (children under 12 are exempt from this policy).
- Three-quarter length pants (an exception applies to women's attire).
- Tracksuit pants / tops or any type of gymnasium attire.
- Running shoes, thongs, sandals or bare feet.
- Drawstring pants or shorts.
- Socks with sports motifs or stripes.
- Caps should not be turned backwards or worn in the clubhouse.
- Metal spikes are not permitted.
Hamilton Island reserves the right to decide what is appropriate attire at all times.