Booking is made more than 30 days prior to check-in date: a 50% deposit of total value is required upon confirmation. The balance must be paid at least 30 days prior to check-in date.
Booking is made for holiday season or less than 30 days prior to check-in date for normal season: 100% of total value is required upon confirmation.
Payment method: by bank transfer or by credit card
Payment by credit card will incur the following transaction fee: Visa/Master: 2,5% Amex: 3% of total value
Client/remitting party must cover their own bank charges.
Booking will be cancelled if payments are not received on due date(s).
Cancellations or amendments must be informed in writing. E-mail cancellation or booking amendments are only effective once re-confirmed by ATA Holidays. We strongly recommend you to purchase travel insurances to cover cancellation cost if any. Should you have to cancel or amend, the following terms will apply:
- Admin fee of $30 per booking for booking cancelled 8 days or more.
- 1 night cancellation fee will be charged for booking cancelled or amended 7-1 day prior to travel.
- No refund if booking is cancelled or amended on day of arrival or in the event of a no-show.
Holiday Seasons 10APR21-12APR21, 25DEC21-03JAN22:
- Admin fee of $30 per booking for booking cancelled 15 days or more.
- 1 night cancellation fee will be charged for booking cancelled or amended 14-8 days prior to travel.
- No refund if booking is cancelled or amended 7 days or less prior to travel or in the event of a no-show.
Certain special offers may be non-refundable/non-amendable. These will be advised to you at the time of booking. Refund can take up to 45 days after cancellation date.