A deposit of 30% is required within three days from the date of confirmation. The balance payment is due by 60 days prior to arrival. For bookings made less than 60 days, full payment is required. Bookings will be cancelled if payments are not received on due date(s).
Payment can be made via bank transfer or credit cards. Credit card payment will incur a merchant fee of 2.5% for MasterCard and Visa, 3% for American Express, in addition to the total amount payable. You must cover your own bank charges and merchant fees.
Confirmed bookings must be cancelled by the party leader in writing (by email) and this will only be effective once the written cancellation is confirmed by ATA Holidays. Cancellation by you will be subject to the following cancellation fees from the date the written cancellation is received:
Low Season & High Season
• more than 45 days prior to arrival - 10% of total cost
• between 31 and 45 days prior to arrival - 50% of total cost
• within 30 days prior to arrival or “no show” - 100% of total cost.
• more than 60 days prior to arrival - 10% of total cost
• between 46 and 60 days prior to arrival - 50% of total cost
• within 45 days prior to arrival or “no show” - 100% of total cost.
Any amendments to confirmed bookings must be notified by the party leader in writing (by email). Whilst we will endeavour to assist, we cannot guarantee that any request will be met. If we can make the requested change, you will be provided with a quote detailing any additional costs incurred due to your amendments, any costs imposed by Third-Party Travel Provider, and our amendment fees. In all cases, the following amendment fees shall apply:
• If amendments are made more than 45 days (Low Season & High Season) or 60 days (Peak Season) prior to arrival - the first amendment is free of charge. From the second amendment onwards, a fee of A$30 will be charged per amendment.
• If amendments are made within 45 days (Low Season & High Season) or 60 days (Peak Season) prior to arrival – the above standard cancellation fees will apply, and full price will apply to new travel arrangements.
We will not charge any cancellation/amendment fees if it is due to a breach by us of any of our obligations to you or due to our fault; or the Third-Party Travel Provider amends your booking for no fault on your part.
Please read our full General Booking Conditions here.
COVID-19 RELATED POLICY
If you can’t travel as a direct result of Covid-19 related matters, ATA Holidays will:
• allow you to change the dates of your holiday; or
• offer you a credit for another holiday, less any unrecoverable costs imposed by Third-Party Travel Provider; or
• give you a refund, less any unrecoverable costs imposed by Third-Party Travel Provider.
This policy is only valid if the ability to travel is beyond your control. You are required to provide reasonable documentation confirming that your inability to travel is due to Covid-19 related matters. For cancellations or modifications due to reasons not related to Covid-19, our standard policies as stipulated in this offer apply.