NORMAL SEASON 1 SEP 20 – 31 AUG 21
Beach Club: A$2,940
Surcharge applies 21 DEC 20 – 9 JAN 21
+ 4 nights accommodation at Beach Club, Hamilton Island.
+ A la carte breakfast daily.
+ VIP return Hamilton Island Airport/Marina to Beach Club transfers (flight/launch details must be advised at time of booking).
+ 1 x 18-hole round of golf for each person at Hamilton Island Golf Club including return transfers from Hamilton Island to the Golf Club on Dent Island and use of a 2-seater electric golf buggy on-course only.
+ VIP chauffeur service for the duration of stay.
+ Use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkelling equipment.
+ Use of the gym, spa, sauna and tennis court.
+ Exclusive use of the Beach Club Lounge, pool and restaurant.
+ Unlimited use of the scheduled Island Shuttle service (between 07.00am and 11.00pm, daily).
- This package includes golf for each adult.
- Guests must arrival on Dent Island at least 20 minutes prior to the tee off time.
- Launch transfers will depart Hamilton Island Marina every hour on the hour.
- 18 holes of golf takes approximately 5 hours to complete. Please take this into consideration when arranging flights / transfers to and from the island.
- Driver of Golf Buggy will be required to hold a driver's license.
- 1 Golf Buggy will be allocated between 2 players.
- Guests will receive 1 round of golf per person per package.
Tee Off Time:
- Tee time will automatically be booked in on the second day of the guest's stay (ie. the day after the arrival date) with a start time of 10.00am or nearest available time. Exact tee off time will be advised upon confirmation of booking.
Golf Club / Shoe Hire:
- Equipment can be hired from the Pro Shop at Hamilton Island Golf Club. Please provide golfing preferences including club and shoe hire by contacting the Pro Shop on 07 4948 9760 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days prior to arrival.
- Guests must abide by the dress regulations and are expected to honour the etiquette of the game.
- The Golf Course, clubhouse and driving range are subject to the dress regulations.
- Men's shorts must be above the knees.
- Men with shorts must wear socks.
- Slacks must not be worn tucked in.
- Golf Shoes with soft spikes (or appropriate footwear) must be worn on the course and practice areas.
- Football or sporting type shorts.
- Tops displaying large motifs or advertising.
- Shirts without collars (an exception applies to women's' attire and shirts that are specifically designed for golf).
- Denim of any description (children under 12 are exempt from this policy).
- Three-quarter length pants (an exception applies to women's attire).
- Tracksuit pants / tops or any type of gymnasium attire.
- Running shoes, thongs, sandals or bare feet.
- Drawstring pants or shorts.
- Socks with sports motifs or stripes.
- Caps should not be turned backwards or worn in the clubhouse.
- Metal spikes are not permitted.
Hamilton Island reserves the right to decide what is appropriate attire at all times.